***कृष्णस्तु भगवान स्वयं ***

***कृष्णस्तु भगवान स्वयं ***

Friday, January 30, 2015

'' I will come to you, My devotee."

"Call Me, speak to Me from the depths of your heart, from the very core of your being, from the very depths of your soul, persistently, majestically, determinedly, with a firm resolve in your heart that you will go on seeking Me, no matter how many times I do not answer. If you unceasingly whisper in your heart to Me, `O my silent Beloved, speak to me,' I will come to you, My devotee."

3 comments:

My SHRI KRISHNA Blog List

  • হে আমার প্রাণধন কৃষ্ণ, তুমি আমার - হে আমার প্রাণধন কৃষ্ণ, তুমি আমার 💛❣💛❣💛❣💛❣💛❣💛❣💛❣ আকুল হয়ে ব্যাকুলভাবে ভক্তিভরে ডাকলে প্রাণ গোবিন্দ আমার একবারেই দেখা দেয়। জয় আমার প্রাণ গোবিন...
    2 years ago
  • Srimati Radharani - *Srimati Radharani is the embodiment ofpure devotional service. No one can be agreater devotee than She. The veryname Radharani comes from the Sanskrit...
    9 years ago