***कृष्णस्तु भगवान स्वयं ***

***कृष्णस्तु भगवान स्वयं ***

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

***My Love God Shri Krishna***

***My Love God Shri Krishna***

My Love God Shri Krishna,
You are vast ocean of Love,Love, Love,
Whenever you come...
With silent sectet steps
I can hear your footsteps....
My Love Lord,
You are my Fountain of joy !
When deep darkness around me,
You take me to Glorious path.
My Lord,every breath I take
You are with me...
Let me surrender to your lotus soft feet
Every single moment  with all my heart.
Let me be anklet of your lotus feet
Forever and ever.........

Nupur

2 comments:

  1. Let me surrender to your lotus soft feet
    Every single moment with all my heart.
    Let me be anklet of your lotus feet
    Forever and ever.........

    Nupur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever you come...
    With silent sectet steps
    I can hear your footsteps....
    My Love Lord,
    You are my Fountain of joy !

    ReplyDelete

My SHRI KRISHNA Blog List

  • হে আমার প্রাণধন কৃষ্ণ, তুমি আমার - হে আমার প্রাণধন কৃষ্ণ, তুমি আমার 💛❣💛❣💛❣💛❣💛❣💛❣💛❣ আকুল হয়ে ব্যাকুলভাবে ভক্তিভরে ডাকলে প্রাণ গোবিন্দ আমার একবারেই দেখা দেয়। জয় আমার প্রাণ গোবিন...
    2 years ago
  • Srimati Radharani - *Srimati Radharani is the embodiment ofpure devotional service. No one can be agreater devotee than She. The veryname Radharani comes from the Sanskrit...
    9 years ago