***कृष्णस्तु भगवान स्वयं ***

***कृष्णस्तु भगवान स्वयं ***

Saturday, June 7, 2014

***Love and devotion for God***

When love and devotion are combined, 
that is the supreme form of expression toward God.
Love and devotion for God is something I can talk about day and night and never end. It is something very intoxicating, very solacing. The Lord says, Ican give you salvation if you make the effort; but I cannot give My love and devotion, for if I give that away I become poor. This is the treasure of God, His very essence. It is so all-fulfilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My SHRI KRISHNA Blog List

  • হে আমার প্রাণধন কৃষ্ণ, তুমি আমার - হে আমার প্রাণধন কৃষ্ণ, তুমি আমার 💛❣💛❣💛❣💛❣💛❣💛❣💛❣ আকুল হয়ে ব্যাকুলভাবে ভক্তিভরে ডাকলে প্রাণ গোবিন্দ আমার একবারেই দেখা দেয়। জয় আমার প্রাণ গোবিন...
    2 years ago
  • Srimati Radharani - *Srimati Radharani is the embodiment ofpure devotional service. No one can be agreater devotee than She. The veryname Radharani comes from the Sanskrit...
    9 years ago