***कृष्णस्तु भगवान स्वयं ***

***कृष्णस्तु भगवान स्वयं ***

Sunday, May 4, 2014

***I just want to live in the world of LORD KRISHNA***

***I just want to live in the world of LORD KRISHNA***

My Dear Friends,
"We, the souls are the servants of Lord Krishna eternally.....with single pointed mind...just keep on reading blogs on my LORD SHRI KRISHNA...residing in my heart forever ...."

from my childhood I love SHRI KRISHNA...there had been many acid tests ,Ups and Downs...but I strongly believed in my heart...What Lord Krishna says to Arjuna….
***”I am easily attainable by that ever-steadfast devotee who constantly remembers me (Loves me), not thinking of anything else (with a single or one-pointed mind), O Partha (Arjuna)!”***
I do japa and meditation..and always try to listen to His name echoing my self within...whetever I do.The recent change that happened to me after Janmashtami this year I can feel and realise in True sense that Every thing is being done by the WILL of SRI KRISHNA...good or bad .whatever is happening...He is the DOER...and my mind is becoming calm and cool day by day .
 I just want to live in the world of LORD KRISHNA
*****JAI SHRI KRISHNA*****

Friends,
just call me Nupur...anklet of Sri Mohan Shyam...I just love to be around His Lotus soft feet,eternally... My humble effort is to uplift people 's mind to Lord Krishna and encourage them to chant His Holy name all the time.
I shall remain Ever-grateful to you if you read my blogs every now and then and chant Mahamantra ,whenever you are connected to internet.

***JAI SHRI KRISHNA***JAI SHRI RADHA KRISHNA********
*****.ॐ SRI KRISHNAYA GOVINDAYA NAMAHॐ**********
*****.ॐ SRI KRISHNAYA GOVINDAYA NAMAHॐ**********
*****.ॐ SRI KRISHNAYA GOVINDAYA NAMAHॐ**********


No comments:

Post a Comment

My SHRI KRISHNA Blog List

  • হে আমার প্রাণধন কৃষ্ণ, তুমি আমার - হে আমার প্রাণধন কৃষ্ণ, তুমি আমার 💛❣💛❣💛❣💛❣💛❣💛❣💛❣ আকুল হয়ে ব্যাকুলভাবে ভক্তিভরে ডাকলে প্রাণ গোবিন্দ আমার একবারেই দেখা দেয়। জয় আমার প্রাণ গোবিন...
    2 years ago
  • Srimati Radharani - *Srimati Radharani is the embodiment ofpure devotional service. No one can be agreater devotee than She. The veryname Radharani comes from the Sanskrit...
    9 years ago